Home » Composition in 2 Genres

Composition in 2 Genres

Reasoning

The purpose of the first advertisement is to demonstrate that the boy in the picture is a hardworking person. The boy displayed on the advertisement is a hardworking person  that is determined to get his work done. One can infer that the boy accomplished a huge amount of work because surrounding him is a huge pile of papers that he has completed or has to finish. The boy on the picture shows that he is happy working hard because in order to be success in life one must work hard to achieve his goal.The purpose of the first advertisement  to demonstrate that with hard work and dedication you can achieve anything in life.The audience would be early teens – adult. The genre would help convey the audience because it shows that by working hard and you can achieve that certain goal or dream you have of living in a mansion and traveling the world. The medium would be an advertisement on the MTA train. It would be distributed the advertisement by posting it in every train cart or I could post it during the super bowl ad segment because everyone watched the super bowl thus my message would spread to an larger audience. My target audience would be young teenagers or young children because I am telling them that by working hard you can achieve anything.The purpose would be to educate young people that working hard is a good thing because by working hard you can achieve your dream house or job. 

The purpose of the second advertisement is to demonstrate that the boy lying on the couch won’t succeed in life if he doesn’t work hard. The picture shows that the boy prefers lying on the couch and being lazy because he wan’t to enjoy life by doing nothing. But the boy dreams about owning a mansion or his own apartment. Once can also infer that the boy is messy because the picture shows popcorn all over the place. The purpose of the second advertisement is to portray a lazy person that dream of owning his own apartment or living in a mansion. The audience would be age 5 to adult. The genre would help convey my message because it shows that by not working hard you can’t achieve anything in life. Except envy those who have those things that you want.

ii